- As announced Sept 30, 2023 on our home page, membership sales and renewals are temporarily suspended, so NO registration form appears below. When sales are resumed, the following text will apply AND a registration form will appear below.
- Before joining or renewing with our St. Albert Pickleball Club (SAPC) here, you must first join or renew Pickleball Canada (PCO), Pickleball Alberta (PA) AND our club (SAPC) at https://pickleballcanada.org/club/SAPC. Please do this, even if you are already a PCO and PA member -- it is how you link that PCO and PA membership to your SAPC membership. Note your PCO member number. For help on using this PCO system, see this page.
- Then join our club here by completing the registration form below.
To have any of your previous ratings recognized, see the Skill Levels and Ratings page.
- If you are renewing, go to your membership profile and press the black "RENEW TO 20xx-01-01" button.
- Membership payments are not refundable, nor are they pro-rated. Part of your fee is a contribution towards future facilities.
- Youth members (12 to 17) and their parents or other Responsible Adults should first review the process on our Youth Membership page.